*** Please note the information on this website is for the 2014 event - for information on the 2015 event please contact email@example.com ***
Global Emerging Markets Focus
Investment Week is proud to announce our seventh Global Emerging Markets Focus, to be held on Wednesday 22nd October in London.
Emerging market funds have seen significant inflows in recent months as investors start to take on more risk in their portfolios and fears over the prospects for China start to subside. At our Global Emerging Markets Focus 2014, we will be examining in more detail where the most attractive opportunities lie for investors at the moment, as well as assessing the scale of the headwinds for this diverse investment area.
Developed for the industry's most important investors; this concise full-day conference will give you the chance to:
- Hear from 8 new fund managers to develop your market knowledge
- Discuss and consider the most current trends and emerging market developments keeping you ahead of competitors
- Build valuable relationships with peers and experts alike facilitating business growth
- Listen to insightful presentations from industry experts
- Debate where opportunities lie within various types of emerging markets to drive new revenue
- Networking opportunities during lunch and the drinks reception at the end of the conference
Generating a superior networking platform with your peers and industry experts.
Boardroom sessions will run in simultaneous groups with the delegate remaining in their allocated seminar rooms and the speakers moving sequentially between rooms to deliver their presentations to each group in turn. A maximum of 10 delegates per room, will allow attendees to be more involved in discussions with the speakers and examine global emerging markets.
*Please note: Places are complimentary for discretionary investment professionals who actively invest client assets, or researchers/analysts who influence buying decisions.